Aims of the INEH
Our mission statement
This network, whose keynote is world service, is non-sectarian, non-political and international in its thinking. We recognise Life as the primary source of power. We can channel this energy for healing and, when this takes place, spirit, soul and body integrate to become ‘whole’.
- To facilitate Esoteric Healing.
- To help anchor spiritual science in human consciousness.
- To assist the Plan of the Spiritual Hierarchy for humanity.
- To encourage group work on inner and outer levels.
- To link up and work with practitioners in the various medical healing arts and sciences, acknowledging the value of diversity.
- To share the understanding of esoteric anatomy and the esoteric causes and prevention of disease.
- To provide seminars and practical training in the principles of Esoteric Healing in the subtle energy field and its integration into everyday life.
- To develop our international network of practitioners, teachers and servers to support each other and further the above aims.